|Specialties:||Asset Services, Investment Advisory Services|
Bethany Perez joined AQUILA Commercial in September of 2010. Bethany’s focus lies within the Asset Services and Corporate Services platforms at AQUILA. Currently Bethany represents owners and developers with assets totalling over 500,000 SF.
Before coming to AQUILA, Bethany worked in Cheyenne, Wyoming for one of the State’s largest commercial developers, Granite Peak Development. While at Granite Peak Development, Bethany led all public relation efforts in the Wyoming/Colorado region. She was a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers and served on the Membership Committee for Associated Builders & Contractors. Prior to Granite Peak Development, Bethany obtained her Wyoming Real Estate License and played an integral role in developing the Grubb & Ellis office, the State’s first national commercial brokerage.
Bethany is licensed to practice real estate in the State of Texas.
• Commercial Leasing Brokers Association (CLBA) - Board Member
• Member of The Junior League of Austin
• Member of the Capital City A&M Club
• Volunteer for the Austin Rodeo
Notable Recent Deals Include
• Represented Charles Schwab in a 100,000 SF 10 year lease renewal
• Charles Schwab
• Stubbs Bar-b-que
• Software Advice
• Libertad Bank
• Tom Meredith -MFI
• Crimson Real Estate Funds
• MM Value Investments
• Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing, Magna Cum Laude, Texas A&M University